1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Ranger Colored Ingots(ATL)

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Allworth, Oct 21, 2009.

1. Allworth

Allworth Guest

I found in a chest at my house what I believe are Ranger Colored ingots wondering if they are worth anything? They say 2 ingots and are ranger armor color.
    Thanks in Advance for any Help

2. taz109

taz109 Guest

10mil are the value of these thats 5mil per ingot

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran

Arn't Ranger Ingots/Coloured metal armour illegal?

4. AshMoney

AshMoney Guest

They were at one point, but im about 99% sure they arent anymore. I have a pair on display at my keep, and ive seen some at several museums, and never had a problem with them. But like i said, im not 100% sure theyre legal again.

5. Techthys

Techthys Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I think so too. There have been a number of trade threads about these over the past year or two, and no one involved mentioned any problem with having them. I don't think you need to worry (but don't come after me if I happen to be wrong!)

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

I'm pretty sure these fall into the category of "not illegal," so the mode of action will highly depend on the GM.