1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ranger quest

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lady Miriel, Apr 6, 2010.

1. Lady Miriel

Lady Miriel Guest

Is there more than one virtue node?

What is the trick to getting the crystal buried in the green area?

i've been stuck at the same spot for 2 hours and I can't find anyone who knows/will help me.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you are in the area and your lantern has changed color dismount or land if flying then double click the crystal in your pack that you got to start the second part of the quest and target the ground at your feet ! (my gargoyle had to land before i could do it not sure on mounts but try it to see)

3. Lady Miriel

Lady Miriel Guest

it didn't work. i target every square in the area, mounted and unmounted, and it hasn't worked yet.

4. BeefSupreme

BeefSupreme Guest

I was able to do it mounted. Just stopped on a random green hued 'section' double clicked the 'seed' and clicked the ground.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I think I was the first person on ls to do it maybe its only one per day per shard!

6. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator

No, You have to be at the top of the Node is what I found out. The ground give you an odd saying about plating it. Be on top of the node & just dlb click it & the top of node & it plants :) fine.