1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by DreadLord Lestat, Apr 18, 2010.

1. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Is this worth anything or did a ton pf people get them during the abyss quest?

Ranger's Cloak of Augmentation

Kinetic Eater 5%
    Spell Damage Increase 3%
    Lower Mana Cost 1%
    Swing Speed Increase 5%

2. TheGrimReefer

Stratics Veteran

Not sure but I think these cloaks are considered EM Items. I have read many posts about the new artifacts and haven't seen anything on the mention of these being such.

I personally got 3 and sold for 20M each. If they are infact EM Items hang on to them as the price of them will only go up.

3. omgmir

omgmir Guest

I got 3 as well, sold 1 because I needed the gold badly, using 1, and holding on to the third because I agree with above, the price will probably only go up.

4. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The cloaks and the talisman were rare rewards from doing the ranger of the abyss quest. I, unfortunately, did not get one while doing the quest. I did trade my crimson for a cloak and talisman though and thought that it was a good deal. I did all this on the catskills shard though.
    I'm still planning to move to this server, just trying to finish up getting things organized.