1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rapid Replay??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Repowski, Apr 28, 2008.

1. Repowski

Repowski Guest

So, I'm sitting in the rift fighting a fallen warrior... when suddenly I start spouting off all kinds of words without touching my keyboard / mouse. Then, I realize its saying everything I've said since I logged in this evening - in order. And rapid fire... like a whole 10 minute conversation just shooting out of my mouth, along with some heals and spells I cast.

Bug in the client? I mean, I don't even know how I would go back to what I said 50 speeches ago to say it again. I'm talking about stuff I said well over an hour ago

2. you were accidently recording a macro in uoa? has happened to me a few times. finishes then replays everything.
  3. Repowski

Repowski Guest

You win the prize. I checked UOA and sure enough, there's a ton of "speak"s in the first macro
  4. _Uriah Heep_

_Uriah Heep_ Guest

could be useful in RL, set a few grunts, nods, Yes dears in there, to use while ya playing UO and the wife is talking to ya
  5. last action hero "yup, uhhuh, yeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeahyeah. yup, uhhuh..."