1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare cards from the card game?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by MrMiagi, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

I hear there is rare cards in the card game, I believe it's 13 and 14, I have a pair of 14's, but what does them being rare mean? If they are rare do we get a rarer prize to make up for how much harder it was to make a set?

2. <blockquote><hr>

I hear there is rare cards in the card game, I believe it's 13 and 14, I have a pair of 14's, but what does them being rare mean? If they are rare do we get a rarer prize to make up for how much harder it was to make a set?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you seeing the card #'s? My cards never had numbers on them?

3. Carter'

Carter' Guest

If you nouse over the cards in your inventory it wil say card #'s also if u set them out and click on content viewr it will say maxis sarah and then above Card #

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you seeing the card #'s? My cards never had numbers on them?

[/ QUOTE ]

i could never see the numbers on my cards either,,in inventory or viewing Content Viewer,or in object description on either tab,,,other sims could tho,,lol,,i asked around and it seemed that others had this issue as well,,

5. Guest

Guest Guest

The first blog post about the subject said that the contests will get harder as we move along. Perhaps the rare cards are simply the devs way of making it harder so that not everybody wins?

6. <blockquote><hr>

The first blog post about the subject said that the contests will get harder as we move along. Perhaps the rare cards are simply the devs way of making it harder so that not everybody wins?

[/ QUOTE ]

Or...to encourage more ATM purchases? [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I think you will get something special. [​IMG]

8. mameloot

mameloot Guest

My impression was that a match is a match...rare card or not.
    I don't think there's any additional prize. We're completing this to get the red level in our lamp. When you get a match, you get the certificate for that color. I don't know how they would differentiate that your match was of rare cards.

I think the rare cards are just to make it harder.
    I haven't heard anyone say for sure which cards are the rare ones. If they were for a better prize, I'm sure there would be more competition to get those cards.

I don't think 14 was rare. I had that card, and found lots of matches for it last week...I don't know about now.

---------
    I'm also one of those who doesn't get the card numbers, not in inventory or when set out/viewed.
    I used the list of cards in the original blog and started counting from the top.

mame

9. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Well I only received a normal lava lamp completion card like you do for the non rare cards.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

Please keep all discussion of the Red card puzzle game in the stickied thread, at the top of the forum.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.