1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rare clothes

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Invalid, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Invalid

Invalid Guest

I was wondering if there was any worth to these. These can no longer be made and I have never seen anyone else with anything like them. These are the only 2 that I have, so I don't know that I want to sell them, just looking for opinions. Thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

They were created a ways back when a tailor crafted a cloth item and left the menu on barbed leather. It would tag the cloth item with the word "green" in front of the description.

Those are a bit nicer because the cloth is actually green as well. I would say green tagged items are generally worth any where from 700k to 1.5 mill.

3. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Thankyou for that bit of info Laina, I love all of the old clothing items, footwear in especial as most of you know. I've often wondered about green items and this is the best explanation i've heard, thankyou.

Athelas [Treasure Trove] Museum, Atlantic

4. Invalid

Invalid Guest

Ya I actually made these two without realizing it until a few days later, the fact I was using green reward cloth at the time was just a bonus :D These were craftable during a brief window at AoS launch.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Green clothing is popular because it can be dyed with the tokuno dyes. I imagine the new dyes would work on them as well.

6. Invalid

Invalid Guest

That's a neat little bit. Personally, I think the fact they are reward cloth adds to them. You can't recreate that with dyes and such.

7. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well the ones in the screenshot you can with Dyrad green major tokuno pigment

8. Invalid

Invalid Guest

Ah I didn't know they matched :(

9. Tetricyde

Tetricyde Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I would happily pay anywhere from 5-7m for these 2 items on Pacific Shard :thumbup1:rolleyes:

10. eekamouse

eekamouse Guest

This kind of stuff always amazes me about UO. There's so much lore and history about the items that spawned "one day" on some random day, lol.

11. lols

lols Guest

I have quite a few green items crafted by Midori Omoto if you're interested..