1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare Collector's Festival Fall 2009

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Tomas_Bryce, Sep 18, 2009.

1. Tomas_Bryce

Tomas_Bryce Rares Collector Extraordinaire | Rares Fest Host
    Stratics Veteran

The festival would take place at [Treasure Trove] Island, at my and Athelas' house.

It will be a 3 day event, specifically 25th, 26th, and 27th of September. Join in as collectors from across the lands bring in their treasures for both trading and displaying. If you are interested in registering for a vendor then please head on to the Rare Collector's forum and register there.

There are also many opportunities for making some gold by working for the three day festival.

Currently hiring:

1) Heralds: Gating, dropping runes, you name it! Rate: 2M gold/hour

2) Beggars: Are you a skillful beggar who can squeeze a coin or two from the most heartless fella? Looking for role playing beggars to liven up the mood. Rate: 4M gold/hour (Tips not included)

3) Entertainers: Can you jump burning hoops on a llama? How about flying on the coat-tails of a Gargoyle? If you are the type that can provide entertainment, whatever your special skill, contact me. Rate: 4M gold/hour (Tips not included)

2. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Great idea!! *smiles*

I've passed along the word to the Atlantic RP community.

3. SupSoc

SupSoc Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

How much does it pay to craft clothes from the famous legendary SupSoc Inc.?

4. NB-Cats

NB-Cats Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

If you pay me 10 mil per day, I may wear 1 piece of clothing crafted by SupSoc.

5. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

The Rares Festival has begun! We will have quite a number of folks dropping runes throughout the day tomorrow and Sunday. If you want to visit tonight, there are runes locked down on the steps of Dragonstorm Marketplace (right next to the southeast bridge of Umbra).

6. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

There is also a rune to the Festival Vendors on Goodman's Rune Library front steps. Happy Shopping!

7. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

I stopped by there yesterday. Looking good!

8. Corpse

Corpse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Treasure Trove Visited By EM.
    [​IMG]