1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Collector's Festival - RESCHEDULED FOR 2/23/08 THRU 2/29/08

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

My most sincere apologies for any inconvenience this might cause you, but regretfully real life has forced me to postpone the festival for the following week. It will now begin on Saturday the 23rd of Feb, and end on Feb 29th of Feb.

Again I apologise for any inconvenience or potential problems this may have caused you, and it was by no means my intention to do such.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Not a problem for me, DVI, and the delay actually gives me extra (and much needed!) time to scrape some more funds together.

Hope all settles down soon for you in real life.
  3. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2004
    Works for me. Gives me a few more days to gather stuff up and get some extra gold together.
  4. WHAT! Dang you Aspen.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

hopefully nothing bad have happen to you.

This will make that I maybe miss the first day of festival ,but I will be there after first day or two.

Im not sure because it supposed to be a surprise event for me that weekend from wife !

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Scandinavian
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    <font color="brown">Excellent ~ I'll ICQ you this weekend with a list of things I'll be transferring to Atlantic to sell at the event. I'll also be bringing plenty of gold to spend! I'm so excited for this event!!!
    ~ Nine Dark Moons 215-364-344 </font>
  8. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

Theres a planned faction event for the start of march. Might want to delay or even keep it going until its underway. Might get some factioneers wanting to splash some gold aswell.