1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Collector's Festival

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I promise this will be the last post from me concerning this subject for awhile, so don't worry!

Based on the feedback I've recieved concerning this past weeks event we have decided to once again hold the Festival.

The Second Semi-Annual Rare Collector's Festival will be held on Lake Superior. It will tenatively be held on June 7th - June 9th.

We will begin to accept attendees once we are closer to the start of the event.

Thank you all for the great time, and I hope to see you in 3 months!

<center>2nd Semi-Annual Rare Collector's Festival<center>

Current Tenative Itinerary

Item Price Check &amp; History Table
    Run by Treyster

A Tale of Murder
    Designed by Lariat of [DVI]

The Auction
    Sponsored by [DVI]

The 50/50 Raffle &amp; Rare Item Raffles
    Sponsored by [DVI]

Naked Dunegon Crawl
    Sponsored by [DVI]

GM made only PVP Tourney
    Sponsored by [DVI]

Deal or No Deal - UO Style
    Sponsored by Whispering Rose Radio

To reach the house which will host the vendors, you merely need to walk out of the west gate of Luna, and follow the dirt path till it ends, continue walking south to the 2nd house beyond the dirth path, and you have arrived.
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

YaY! I cant wait!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Annual? [​IMG]
  4. Spend the whole time doing some good vendoring for gold then.....great job on Atlantic and I thank all of you who put in the time for doing that!!
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

hopefully the big rares collectors there give the transferring people tours of their museums [​IMG]
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

in a manner of speaking it would be both semi annual and annual as annual can mean returning or occuring once a year. This type of event certainly will not be taking place on a shard more than once a year, but aside from that it was simply a typo
  7. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 7, 2006
    <font color="#483D8B">yay!!! i'll be there! both to sell and to buy!</font>
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

As March comes to a close in the next few days, I'ld like to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the next rares festival is being held this June, which is in roughly 2 months!

So, theres no better time to stock up on rare items, and gold!
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

COOL !!!