1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] Rare Colored Bonsai

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Assia Penryn, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I have a some questions..

Can the white and black seeds for bonsai still able to be gotten through breeding? What about the solen hive quest?

Can the rare fire red, aqua, pink and magenta bonsai's still be obtained? I thought it had to do with the solen hive quest, but I'm not positive.

Any help is appreciated. I just want to make sure I'm giving customers accurate information. Thank you!

2. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Couple months ago I got black bonsi through the cross pollinating fun. That was the first batch I messed with. But done 10x as many as that first batch and loads of classic plants and no white or black after those. I have never gone so long without a white or black plant crossing hit.

3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

If I remember correctly, you can no longer obtain the rare colored bonsai like fire red, magenta, etc. I believe this had something to do with obtaining rare colored flowery cactus when the Naturalist Quest was bugged. I do have some pink and fire colored bonsai in deco form on Legends if you would like some.

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'm okay, thanks though Shelly!

I was going to sell some of mine that I had and had a customer inquired as to whether you could still get the seeds for those. I knew the ice white and black you could, but I didn't think the rare four could anymore.

I'll link them to this thread, if anyone has any information on the rare four (magenta, fire, etc) that you can still get the seeds, please post it here. Thank you all very much!