1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare Colored High Seas Box

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Bman, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Bman

Bman Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Just found a couple of these rare colored.. like a goldish green looking box that the seller has it listed as a "High Seas Colored Box"

Just wondering how one comes about these rare colored boxes?? This it not the box that says A Ships strongbox that is grey in color..

Bman

2. Smokey of LS

Smokey of LS Guest

im not exactly sure but i know i was gettin them from usin the white nets, once in a while when the leviathan and stuff pops up the box will pop up under you where ur standing, that was usin the nets on a gm fisher. ive only gotten peerless ingredients out of them like.

3. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

4. ikaikaman

ikaikaman Guest

Maybe,that is from Osiredon The Scalis Enforcer.when you combat with him, rare color box spawm at your underfoot.
    Incidentally,5~10MondainsLegacy,materials(Putrefaction,Scourge,Taint,Blight,Corruption,Muculent) in the box.

5. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

6. THP

THP Stratics Legend

give it a year...

ten-a-penny......bank floor drops

7. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Mine was a marble colour like the Antique Wedding Dress or the armour of Queen Dawn's guards from the event.

8. Adol

Adol Certifiable

One came when we did a run of Scalis on Europa; I thought it was just trash someone was dropping on the boat, so Nimauq picked it up instead. It was a mottled burgundy colour, and had the ML reagents inside apparently. It spawned under me, as I was the one casting the nets, but I don't know the odds... of 8 nets we got 6 Leviathan and 2 Scalis, and only 1 box that I saw.

9. UWF Lovely

UWF Lovely Guest

Possible to receive when fishing up sos's also. :thumbup:

10. pacific cruiser

pacific cruiser Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

heres a pic of the boxes you get from the white nets all 3 had ml stuff in them View attachment 5465 there in top back pack on the bottom.. hope you can see em.