1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rare Containers

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Kylie Kinslayer, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I have been trying to research rare containers to see if there are any dark/evil named ones or unusual evil looking graphics that are also containers. I have not been able to run across any yet though, figured I would check with all you folks.... I am sure at least one of ya has tons of info on them, or maybe even some pics :)

Already have bone boxes, my char named bone boxes and the bone containers from Ant Lion etc. Just looking for a few really evil and rare pieces to put in my evil themed basement to be able to store things in.

2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I have a haunted chest, was from a Baja halloween event sometime ago.. makes spooky noises

Lord Nabin and Kylie Kinslayer like this.
  3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

paragon chest recovered from a mongbat? mongbats are pretty evil :)

Lord Nabin likes this.
  4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

There is one called a "red packet" which is part of an item set. Not evil, but the colors is a vibrant red and at least would stand out in decoration. I've always associated the color with evil because of the blood decor etc

5. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was going to say haunted chest as well. Very cool. Also rare renowned chests like skeletal dragon, they dont spawn anymore.

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thanks. Have the skelle drag and mongbat and a couple more that no longer spawn. I will have to check into the red packet and haunted chest.. Maybe one will show up at rares fest and I get a chance to snag one :)

7. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There are some cool Blackrock infected box names like Szavetra and A Daemon Berserker if not all of the blackrock infected boxes...

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Duh, I should have thought of blackrock infected boxes since I collect them... *swats self* They are awesome... some really neat named ones too like Collector of Souls, etc.

#8 Assia Penryn, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2013