1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Rare Event Sash [Atlantic] Only 3 Handed Out.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Woody101, Feb 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

What I have here is Soooo Extrordinary and Rare there is only 3 Like it across all Ultima Online Shards!Possably all still Remain on Atlantic.To add a bit more about this Item Only "HEAT" Guildmembers Recived them.This could Quite Possably be the only one on the Sales Market.If you are interested in Posting a Bid on this Awesome Item Please do so on this Thread and I will respond as soon as I can.Thanks for your intrest in my posting.

Sash [Entitled] "I Survived PVP Night Long Enough To Steal This Sash! [Atlantic 2010] as shown in "Pic".

Have a Great Day,

Attached Files:

2. WootSauce

WootSauce Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This sounds like a wonderful item. I would like to own it. I will bid 30 million gold.

3. Escaflowne

Escaflowne Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Smashing item old chap, good luck with the sale.

4. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

Actually to correct you. Only HEAT members received those...no HOT were present. Seems during our initial discussion I was a bit misinformed myself.

5. Woody101

Woody101 Guest

Yes i'm sure they were HEAT members.HEAT is HOT...HEAT is just the Faction Branch off of the HOT Guild.But it's all the same Players base.

6. Chaosy

Chaosy Guest

Please make a new thread with all your items instead of making a separate thread for each thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.