1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rare Hellcats

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Masamoose, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Masamoose

Masamoose Visitor

I tamed these Hellcats years ago, i know they are a rare hue and one is more rare than the other. I think the darker red one is rarest not sure though. Just curious on possible value to these pets, please discuss!

[​IMG]

2. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Red one still spawns, I just spawned one to make sure. Not sure about the pink one.

3. Bon Iver

Bon Iver Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013

I was going to say, I know there are some that still spawn but I am pretty sure there is a color that doesn't anymore. Let me go camp the spawn real quick to see what colors pop up!

*BE RIGHT BACK*

4. Bon Iver

Well after spending 30 minutes at the Fan Dancer Dojo, a lousy 2 colored predator hellcats spanwed.
    One was a deep pink and I got a picutre both when it was alive and dead but the second that spawned
    (I didn't know it was different at the time so I only got a picture when it was dead (the dead one on the left)) was a lighter pink but just by the slightest shade. I believe this light pink shade to be the one in your picture, S_S also confirmed that the red hellcat still spawns so I am very sorry to say that your hellcats are still obtainable!

[​IMG]

#4 Bon Iver, Mar 27, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2013
  5. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

LOL, I didnt even know they spawned in the dojo! I was testing it down in Blood Dungeon in Ilsh.

6. Bon Iver

All the way in the down in the basement.

7. Masamoose

Masamoose Visitor

Oh wow i had no idea they still spawned, neither did i know they spawned in the Dojo. Got mine in T2A quite a while ago, thought they were unique but im wrong! Thanks for the info : )

8. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

They are still great pets even if they still spawn. Beautiful creatures, Masamoose.

9. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup I had 5 different hues from the standard on my tamer at one point. Used to pack hunt with them. I had to let them go to make room for other pets. But I enjoyed having them.

Assia Penryn likes this.