1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare Item or no???

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Guardian KX, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

I went out and did about 150 level one maps back too back.

In one chest, and only one chest (about #7 as I remeber), did I get a Surge Shield. It has; 50 charges, Brittle, Surge Mana Regeneration, cold resist 1%, Str Req 35, Dur 75. It has absolutely no other bonus on it what-so-ever and has 0 points on the imbuers scale value. I normally see some other bonus on them.

Is it rare in any way? Im thinking only the fact that it's at 0 points maybe?

Anyone?:pancakes:

2. Myna

Myna Guest

no, its very comon ...you just had bad luck getting one, they come in 2 colors, bronze and silver

3. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Actually it is the first time, that someone claims to have gotten one from a lvl 1 map. They are more common (still more likely like semi-rares) from higher lvl maps. They are supposed to spawn within lvl 5 and 6 t-maps.

4. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

I have gotten MANY from higher lvl maps, but just this one from the lvl 1.
    I have MANY with other attributes and magic addys, they all have point values on the imbueing scale.

THIS one has 0 points value on imbueing... Please check the ones you all have and get back to me if you have ones with 0 point imbueing value.

5. Myna

Myna Guest

ah now i got you

i dont know if its rare then, sorry

6. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was it silver colored Guardian? I've found 2 of them and both of them were silver. NOT that common, I probably have received more than 40 to 50 of the ones with regular stats and are gold colored.

7. Guardian KX

Guardian KX Lore Keeper

Yes it was Silver. And yes all stat'ed ones are gold as well