1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] rare necklace

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by jrede23, Nov 30, 2013.

1. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I got this at an idoc, someone on atl selling it for 150 mil.. wondering if its actually worth that and where it came from. name is "Lapis Lazuli Scarab Amlet Inscribed with an Ouroboros Symbol." has luck 99. Thank you

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

its was a clicky from great lakes season 9. i personally wouldnt pay 150mil for one if i were interested in the item, but worth of course varies according to whos selling or buy. my opinion is that its worth 30-60mil.

Aquarius likes this.
  3. Aquarius

Aquarius Sage

Your always the helpful fella' :rolleyes:

4. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Thought I hit the jackpot :(. Yea vending machine type items aren't worth that much.. I guess the guy on atl is just a wishful thinker or praying on stupidity lol.. Thanks

5. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

just because an item is vendor machine doesnt mean its not valuable. Like the addie painting, sells for 200mil plus easy. there are hundreds of them. but its really big, and bright and great deco. so it depends on the item too. wishfull thinking sometimes doesnt hurt. it may be worth 150mil to someone passing by who thinks its cool. it is really cool. i just wouldnt absolutely expect it to sell that high. hey 60mil is still a nice bit of gold. nice find!

Assia Penryn, DJAd and Flutter like this.
  6. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Personally, I think something even worth "only 30m-60m" is a great item considering it'll be pure profit.

Smoot and Flutter like this.
  7. jrede23

jrede23 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yea thanks. weird there was like 15 ppl at this house and no one even went for it. it was public so everyone knew it was there but they were all bunched up on chests and what not. I live by one idoc rule, a bird in the hand is worth two in the bushes. Get what u see first, cuz that's a guarantee lol. maybe no one knew what it was. I think I may have to keep it and add to my collection. Gonna get my castle on that rare collector's list

Flutter likes this.