1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rare / Oddity - What is it worth ?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Olive Oyle, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Olive Oyle

Olive Oyle Journeyman

Hello all,

While undertaking a little spring cleaning I came across a couple of Pewter Mugs. I noticed that the handles on these face to opposite direction to the craftable ones - are they rare?

[​IMG]

I also recently picked up a few bags during an EM event they are named leather pouches, Names on bags are:

Dragon Island
    Britian East Road
    Britian Cross Roads
    Britian East Road Near Swamp
    North Secret Mage Shop Trensic

[​IMG]

Are these Trash or Treasure?

Thank you in advance for any assistance

Olive Oyle
    ICQ 685818167

2. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

Not sure on price but i would buy the dragon island bag. What shard are these on??

3. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

If you picked them up during the event and those items were part of the event set up but EM didn't lock it down then:

1. They are treasures and if unique each is worth in the hundreds of mils.
    2. If Mesanna finds out, the EM could be in trouble unless it was intentionally made to be given to players which I doubt.
    3. If you turn it all into Mesanna, that may save that EM's bacon.

As for owning the items there is no straight policy on that. E.g. I've had these type of items before and they were on display one day and deleted the next. I've also turned them to Mesanna or EM and gotten "thank you" and there are items that are still out there perfectly fine to own. So who knows.

#3 Manticore, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013