1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rare or Not?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Azureal, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Found this on one of my original Napa characters.

Is it worth anything? If so, how much.

[​IMG]

2. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

Isnt dead wood just the remains of potted plants (player grown ones) which didnt last, and died?

I may be wrong in this though :)

3. Azureal

Azureal Guest

Ugh, maybe. I checked on uoguide.com and it lists them as old necro regs that were never implemented.

Hmm.

4. Drafgard

Drafgard Guest

Maybe they are, i wouldnt throw em away just yet anyway till someone else gives you their insight..

5. feath

feath Guest

i could swear i got dead wood as a lumberjacker. but i haven't used that skill in so long, i don't remember clearly.

a dead plant, from player grown seeds, have a zig zag graphic, and iirc, says 'a bowl of hard dirt' on mouse over.

6. POOF

POOF Guest

Dead wood can be stolen from the crates in the Moonglow alchemy shop. The same place where you get the hanging herbs. I saw quite a few in the crates just a couple of days ago.

I also believe they spawn on Reapers, but that may have changed.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

reapers... used to, anyway, unsure if they still drop it... when's the last time you looted a reaper?:D

8. Barry Gibb

Barry Gibb Of Saintly Patience
    Stratics Veteran

You can still get deadwood from Reapers. Not every Reaper will have deadwood, but at least 1 of 4 will (don't qoute me on the odds of getting deadwood, but it is really common). I just wish paragon reapers would drop wooden chests, but alas they do not drop chests at all. :(

Stayin Alive,

BG

9. FisherNap

FisherNap Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It's been in the game forever, it's one of those things that people always saved up thinking that it would be rare someday.

Guess not.

Wyatt of Catskills, retired