1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rare parots photo

Discussion in 'UHall' started by mutau, May 10, 2009.

1. mutau

mutau Guest

Does anyone have photos of the rare parrots before they are put on their perches? I've been looking for a spoiler or some photo of all the rare colors but are not able to. Or does someone have a link to a page that has it?
  2. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 30, 2004
    - periwinkle blue
    - light purple (lavender)
  3. Toptwo

Toptwo Guest

4. mutau

mutau Guest

Great pics, both of them. Thanks a bunch!
  5. hmm.... are you sure those are rare? The only color I don't see regularly is the fire. I don't keep parrots, just dump them on the ground when hunting miasma. In the last week, I've had three of the "rare" colors in that last photo.

ps - tried selling on my vendor, they just don't sell.
  6. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    Yep those are the rare ones. I have actually had to go to other shards just to get all of them.

What shard are you on and where is your vendor? I buy them when I see them if people don't want way to much for them.
  7. I am on LS... I'll gladly save them for you. Just training archery at the moment and will be looking for a good bow on miasma. They were a novelty when they first came out, but the feeding thingy kept me from wanting a parrot... I spend half my life feeding my real life pets!
  8. You don't have to feed parrots to keep them alive. Mine are probably starving again, as they only get fed when certain people come to visit me.
  9. *scratches head*

So, what's the point of parrot food?
  10. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 3, 2004
  11. RichDC

RichDC Guest

So why are mine always yapping and ive never fed since i got them about 6months ago?
  12. They talk more often if you feed them. They'll still do it when hungry, just not as often.
  13. MudFace

MudFace Guest

Just got a blaze parrot whats it worth?
  14. mutau

mutau Guest

i'm still trying to find a white and teal to complete my set. Wow. these birdies are hard to find.