1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare rubble rock? I have not seen one of these?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Lord Kotan, Dec 15, 2007.

1. Lord Kotan

Lord Kotan Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I was wondering if someone could give me a price check on this rock:

[​IMG]

2. that's the large boulder - you have 1 piece of it. I've seen it has 3 pieces, but there might be more? not heard if there are more to it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

yes a very rare find !!! i have 2 pieces of same boulder!!!! theres a bit to the left of it ..i fair size bit that does not add a lot to the overhaul size of the big boulder... no idea if theres a bit to the right of it??

4. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

Any clue what I sell it for on a vendor?

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I would start it at 10 mil or so for the big boulder piece...

The piece that goes with it looks like the top third of the
    big boulder and is flat on bottom. The small piece also
    comes in a golden color that does not match this big piece..

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Anyone have pictures of the pieces?

7. Lord Kotan

Stratics Veteran

I've had it on a luna vendor for a while... doesn't seem to move. A friend has been saleing a lot of those moongate rocks though at 4m each... I thought this rock looked a lot cooler [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

You can see it in-game on the Chesapeake shard. It's at Moi & Toi's House of Rubble in the south corner of Luna. The small piece that goes with the big piece sits on the left side. It's arc shaped.

9. $ebu

$ebu Guest

this is a one piece boulder not 2 pieces not 3 pieces just ONE piece go to dungeon doom entrance there you can see the original.... this boulders are realy a rare find never saw them in a vendor...

10. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

This is what it looks like when the two pieces are together

[​IMG]

Sorry this screenie is so big, but the small piece that fits into it is in this pic just below the boulder piece...sorry didn't feel like taking another pic...*Is lazy*

[​IMG]

11. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

It IS a two-piece boulder as seen in my picture....aquired from Mag during the invasion it exploded into pieces.

12. $ebu

$ebu Guest

hmm they fit together thats right i thought its a one piece boulder... looks cool together but at Doom entrance you can see the big boulder as single one
    Regards
    $ebu