1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Rare Rune

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by kaldera4, Sep 30, 2009.

1. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

In one of my very old dusty chests i found a rune that seems special because
    it has NO marked Location (has normal color like empty ones) and can not be placed in a runebook. BUT: normal empty runes say Recall Rune Weight 1 stone and can not be renamed until it has a marked location. but my rune says: An Unmarked Recall Rune (Felucca) Its named but is empty and has the fel tag?!!

2. irux

irux Rares Fest Host | GL Jan 2010
    Stratics Veteran

name your house an unmarked recall rune and you can make a rune like that can you recall to that rune you have ?

3. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

sry forgot about this post.
    no you cant recall to it. it says :i cannot recall from that object. (same as empty runes) and it cant be named this way for beeing a houserune. because houserues are this dark blue ones

so this is really a odd item

4. it ame from old exploited rune books, there use to be a glitch if you had a pre aos rune book and droppd aos runes into it then you could remove the first rune over and over. if you removed the aos rune or any others it unbugged the book.

for some reason the runes were always fel.

they fixed this exploit a few years back. some of the runes are still around from it.

5. kaldera4

kaldera4 Guest

thx blade. accoprding to the extreme low amount of that runes around (i only found this one after 6 years gameplay) it should be worth something or not?

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty worthless, I find these on the floor every now and then :)