1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Selling Armor Rare Sampire Suit - Atlantic

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by I JayJay I, May 16, 2014.

1. I JayJay I

I JayJay I Adventurer
    The Valorian Knights

I'm selling this rare Sampire suit, it cost 327 Charges of Forge tool to make, it also is coming with a NONREPLICA Capt Johns Hat since it is a part of the suit. Hardly Used, Asking 2.5 Billion Gold OBO
    If you're interested ICQ Me @ 614229746

[​IMG]

#1 I JayJay I, May 16, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
  2. I JayJay I

I JayJay I Adventurer
    The Valorian Knights

Still Selling - Bump ^

3. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

you wasted alot of reforge charges. oak craft and normal enhance next time

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ummm... 327 charges of forge tool?!?! Not to detract from your sale but why so many charges?

5. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Becuase it's a Heartwood material enhancement which has 7 possible outcomes for armor AND I'm going to guess that because it's wooden armor he chose to not craft base pieces with perfect resists because of the number of bark fragments required..... Thus Craft piece, Reforge, Imbue, Enhance with Material... and he would have had to do that multiple times per piece crafted just taking into consideration the Heartwood which might have been like 50 Tool Charges.... If he was just piling up stuff and mixing and matching resists that came out with the right Reforge Mods combined with Heartwood enhancement it would have been a lot more...

I JayJay I likes this.
  6. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

It's a pretty badass suit the only thing that is a big turn off now is the fact that woodland doesn't get the LMC bonus like studded so you get DI but lose 15% LMC. Which you'd have to do the math of what would over all be better over time.

I JayJay I likes this.
  7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

I did the math (ya lame but i like suits)

Basically i got that the suit would have 30 more skill points, and 20 more hld than an average modernized higher end swords suit. plus not have to rely on the town bonus to use the double axe.
    Or you could sacrifice 50 hla, put 50 damage inc on weapon and get about 60 total skill points out of it.

That was assuming 2 10ssi jewels with between 8 and 16 total stats on them along with the other mods.

Thats how i would do it anyway.

The lmc isnt really an issue with 100 mana leech bladed staffs. just have to make sure to have a decent mana pool of around 70. Even my new suits i build with only 45 lmc in favor of stats and can chain AIs just fine.

very nice :)

#7 Smoot, May 29, 2014
    Last edited: May 29, 2014
    I JayJay I likes this.
  8. I JayJay I

I JayJay I Adventurer
    The Valorian Knights

Well, first you need to make all the peaces, then final when you enhance the armor its 1 of 7 chance to get 10% DI which is random and rare, so trying to get a perfect match with perfect resist for a sampire 70, 95, 70, 70, 70 and all the other properties such as reforging and so on. Then enhancing while using Forge Tools so there is a 100% of success of enhanced yet the 1 of 7 chance for 10% DI takes lots and lots of charges for the Forge Tool to get it perfect which is very hard because of the randomness, It took me 3 months to build the suit and approx 300 + hours to make it within that 3 month period. Very difficult suit to make, which makes it rare.

and no worries about detraction from the sale, its good to elaborate on why it took so many charges :)

Thanks

Kylie Kinslayer likes this.
  9. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ya but wouldn't the old mod worth burning that many charges for be hci..reforge to 5 imbue and hope for the 5 bump to 10..I don't see why u would burn so many for which mod?

Nm I see the dmg it's..my bad lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

theres now way its even worth a 10th of your asking price because 100di is easy to get on a sampire. no reason for it to be on the armor like this

11. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

DI Isn't capped at 100 in PvM. So additional is definitely a bonus.

I JayJay I likes this.
  12. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I was always under the impression DI from items was capped at 100?

cazador likes this.
  13. Snugybear

Snugybear Sage

only in pvp is 100cap but a Pvm total damge increase is capped at 300 wich at 90tact,slayer,perfection is achived with only 100di so more than 100 is not needed

cazador likes this.
  14. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

damage increase from items is capped at 100. uoguide. or overcap your damage and see theres no increase over 100 in character stats. first it checks your damage increase from items, then it modifies with skill, then enemy of one / slayer / perfection is applied. divine fury bonus counts towards item cap (so if you keep divine fury up max on items only needs to be 80, kinda a pain tho so most dont do it)

Many reasons to open up damage slot. I like to run life leech as weapon mod and drop necro sometimes. In this case you could take off weapon to add hld, hla, hitspell, or leave on weapon and add more things like skill points to jewels.

The suit isnt for me, i enjoy making my own, but the value of skillpoints is undervalued by alot of people. even fitting in gm parry to get the 10 percent bonus is signifcant. you get what like 20blck at 60 parry, 34ish at 100parry, decent difference. or really open it up and go macing with no need for ssi. with those skill increase could probably fit in peace or something.

15. LOTR

LOTR Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I had made a similar suit long time ago with only 6 charges of forge metal used.

16. I JayJay I

I JayJay I Adventurer
    The Valorian Knights

With this and ring and brace will be at 100 DI without weapon, then can whetstone the weapon to take off DI which you can use for another mod. Only Heartwood armor can get DI on the armor itself when enhancing. You cannot obtain it for any other armor, not even reforging. Reforging DI is only for weapons and Shields using reforge property vicious of/ slaughter.

17. Orich

Orich Seasoned Veteran

I applaud your brilliant analysis and counter-valuation.

Have you considered working in finance? Goldman Sachs could use a person of your insight, intellect and stratum. Who knows, we might've avoided the entire mortgage fiasco if they had more people like you.

If you'll excuse me, I'm going to follow-up reading your insipid replies by continually prodding myself in the eyes with smoldering pokers until I experience something resembling the unfortunate experience of comprehending your persona.

Leonidas likes this.
  18. I JayJay I

I JayJay I Adventurer
    The Valorian Knights

Still up for sale, OBO

19. Lenok

Lenok Visitor

Interesting suit, , but one thing come in mind when i see your suit... How do u get to 130-140 HP with this suit?
    ; Some vile creature do 50-60 d; (auto attack) + 60 to 80 d; (fire breath for example) like Gdragon or whatever = 100+... in 2 sec (assuming u have every resist max) and imagine some peerless do even more in 2 sec ... It may sound like i want to downrate your suit bro; but its not that, i am just asking maybe i missed something, im new to sampire..

20. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Dexxer stuff confuses me.

21. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

n00b.

Mithryl Elves likes this.