1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare Scrapper's

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by UCCDog, Oct 15, 2007.

1. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well since my scribe is almost GM I use the Scrapper's scroll I found so I'm ready to make those.

Just wondering what Mod's would you need to have on scrapper's to be of a good value.

Thanks

2. mdacc#one

mdacc#one Guest

superslaying with lrc and mr1

3. Guest

Guest Guest

lrc scrappers generally can be found around 6-7m+. Then the mods combined with lrc cause it to increase in value. Especially mr1, mana inc, skill+. As well as super slayers, especially repond, undead, and demon.

Tomas Bryce recently sold an undead slayer for 60m, and I currently have a 140m bid on a demon slayer.

4. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

wow well DVI you don't buy that one, My first scrappers is ganna be Demon Slayer with 1 MR [​IMG]

5. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, ok will do [​IMG]

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Any Super Slayer besides reptile,elemental will easily be worth 40m+
    Repond-60m+
    Arachnid-40m
    Demon-60m+
    Reptile-10-15m
    Undead-40m
    Elemental-15-20m

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Based on shard there will be some variance of course, but I think you low balled the minimum a bit. The last undead slayer went for around 60m, and as I said a few posts up I have a 140m bid on a Demon slayer.

Also, there's no reason that an Elemental Superslayer wouldn't be worth more than 40m...It's not as useful as a Demon slayer, but its still effective....

8. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Any Super Slayer besides reptile,elemental will easily be worth 40m+
    Repond-60m+
    Arachnid-40m
    Demon-60m+
    Reptile-10-15m
    Undead-40m
    Elemental-15-20m

[/ QUOTE ]

on the contrary, i sold a reptile scrappers for 80m and was offered 60 from another person

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I guess I should have checked here before doing a price check..I guess I didn't really consider them "rare' persay.

I have an undead slayer and a reptile slayer on great lakes and will entertain offers only there or on Origin.

Thanks!