1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare shirt? PC?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Joobulance, Nov 9, 2007.

1. Joobulance

Joobulance Guest

Hello, I found this at an IDOC the other day, I know the title is rare, but I don't know if the color is rare, and if the combination of the two is rare. So, could I please get a price check? Thanks. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Black Majick

Black Majick Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Title is rare. Also made out of BOD cloth and done see many double exe clothing items made form BOD cloth (atleast I dont). Might say 1m or so. Would be most I would pay.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Aren't some bod cloth colors producable with a clothing dye tub?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Aren't some bod cloth colors producable with a clothing dye tub?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nnnope. [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Title is rare. Also made out of BOD cloth and done see many double exe clothing items made form BOD cloth (atleast I dont). Might say 1m or so. Would be most I would pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd say its probably worth considerably less. That tag is from sometime after AoS if I remember right. It can't be made anymore obviously, but still. The original tags were from before the publish that added BODs, so you could never find them in BOD cloth.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

crysta is correct its one of the two least rare double exceptional titles, as well as the least desirable. I'ld say around 200k