1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rare statue? help plz??

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Unknow, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Unknow

Unknow Guest

hi, i recently came across a silver/whitish surfer statue, wondering if it holds any value? friend of mine told me that this color of the surfer statue was worth something. any help would be great. take a look at the pic. its the one on the left.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    This is 2 freshly made statues using stone crafting. I offer them for comparison:
  3. Tgoru

Tgoru Guest

Um... I'm pretty sure those are not craftable considering the only statue you can make with stonecrafting is the lady holding the spear or w/e...
  4. UltimatePower

UltimatePower Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 8, 2006
    Im pretty sure you can still get those statues as loot from pixies.
  5. Unknow

Unknow Guest

ya but the ones you loot are grey not whitish.
  6. Riply

Riply Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

May 26, 2008
    Umm Petry just said in the post above yours that she just freshly made both statues via the stonecrafting skill. Not sure how you could mis read the staement TBH. What would make both statues very rare is if they are blessed and named xmas statues, then you would have some real value. Thier basically worth a few thousand each for the trouble of making them.
  7. Vaneca

Vaneca Guest

Enough said I guess...
    Nothing rare here.
    Sorry Unknown =)