1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

rare tali

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by captconst, Dec 12, 2007.

1. captconst

captconst Guest

i have a that i have is a rare one, wondering what its worth. It is a summoning of zealot of khaldun

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Does it work?

3. HA!! i remember when jezebela had that on their vendor on chessy for 9mill [​IMG] i was poooor then tho

4. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

Are these rare? I think I might have 1 or 2 laying around. Who knows though they might be protection.

5. RestlessLA

RestlessLA Guest

i got one in an idoc and it doesnt summon a zealot of khaldun (mine anyways, doubt there is one that actually summons one) it is a killer for a Zealot of Khaldun [summoner] .... lets see if this pic will work [​IMG]

6. (summoner) refers to the zealot of khaldun, which means that the zealot of khaldun is a summoner. So no, it won't summon a zealot... [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

(summoner) refers to the zealot of khaldun, which means that the zealot of khaldun is a summoner. So no, it won't summon a zealot... [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    Maleachi is correct these do not summon the creature but merely describe the creature who you get the damage increase for hitting.