1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare Unicorn

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Larisa, Sep 6, 2007.

1. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

I figured I'd ask here, since most of you have been playing awhile.

My friend recently quit UO and gave me her old pets. Two of them are Unicorns that eat meat....can anyone give me any information on them? How old are they, why did they change them to eat fruits now?

Thanks!

2. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

If I'm not mistaken they also did this to Ki-rins? Or something else.

I haven't see too many people selling them but when I did they pretty much just went for around a 1mil or so.

3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Yeah I heard that Ki-Rins where the same. Was there any reason given as to why they changed their food preferance?

4. UCCDog

UCCDog Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe either the players or Dev's figured a creature that attacks "Bad Karma" shouldn't eat raw meat but instead fruit which I guess would represent being good.

5. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager

Oh that kinda makes sense. Just curious [​IMG]

6. TiamatRoar

TiamatRoar Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah I heard that Ki-Rins where the same. Was there any reason given as to why they changed their food preferance?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure they stated that it's because unicorns and ki-rins in all legends are herbivores.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

For value I am "regularly" (when people learn I have two) offered 5m for one of mine. One guy even went as high as 7 (this was about two years ago) because his girlfriend "really really" wanted one.

8. Winder UO

Winder UO Guest

ive got a meat eating kirin.