1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rare white holiday card

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kristypl, Dec 20, 2008.

1. kristypl

kristypl Guest

Ive been xshard trading for the last few days, and this is the first time Ive seen a white card. So i guess we have rare cards as well. This one is from Evrie. just curious if others have whites and how many are out there

Kristy

2. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

Tons from last year still floating around. So not really as rare as Xmas 06.

3. Mark Knotts

Mark Knotts Guest

:::Spoiler::: The Christmas Gifts are Great! Thank You Devs!

4. Gheed

Gheed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

It could be that she meant those were the only new rare gifts added by her or current team. But she wasn't with us as a dev last christmas so rare white cards could have slipped her mind. I only have one (white card) from 75 trades so far which actually makes it the rarest item I have received (3 rare patches and 5 colored boxes)

5. Lunaticus

Lunaticus Guest

Ummmm. . . Out of curiosity, how white are the rare, white cards? I have two of the 2006, holiday cards that are white, but not the super white like the pure, white cloth you could make form the spider's silk a while back. :spider:

6. Corwin

Corwin Guest

No, they are pure luna white. The other ones were more of a tan or beige than white. I think that is why they changed the color. Too many "trading rare white card!?

I have two white cards this year and only one last year. Made about 200 trades. 1 in 100? Only 1 rare icy patch and 8 glitter boxes.

7. peanutbutter

peanutbutter Guest

first of all, i've done 60 trades and gotten NO rare ANYTHINGS :(

second.... pic, please?

8. kristypl

kristypl Guest

I am quite sure this is rare since i have only received 1 white card with 262 trades. I have this one white card, 3 icy patches and 11 rare boxes. and each set comes with dates, it says its from 2008 so previous years dont count.

9. Hannes Erich

Hannes Erich Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

10. I got one of the white one on a trade. It's from Eldariian. I've gotten somewhere close to 80 cards and it's the only white.

11. kristypl

kristypl Guest

here's the pics

Attached Files:

12. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Over 200 characters across different shards I didn't get one white card or one rare icy patch. I am very sad. :sad4: