1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rare?

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by AmdusciasLS, Dec 31, 2009.

1. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

I was just doing some cleaning and I stumbled upon a Statue that I thought could be rare. All it says is "Blessed" but if you double click it, it's an Ask and Answer ball sort of thing I can post of picture if necessary. Is this common? Any info on it I would greatly appreciate thanks!
  2. shulginist

shulginist Guest

That is the statue of finnigan.
  3. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 26, 2008
  4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    yah, they are broken.... they no longer know who they are, and instead of the first line saying "A Statue of Finnegan" it merely says "Blessed" and the second line gives "Looking into the swirling mists yadda yadda......" or whatever it says..... Finnegan never had a description of what it did, I didn't know for months that it would talk to me

the Finnegan always gave the replies that the Ask & Answer ball gave, and it still functions that way when double-clicked.... and does anyone remember for certain whether it was spelled Finnegan or Finnigan?
  5. Kirthag

Kirthag Former Stratics Publisher
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor YCC

Feb 25, 2004
    I have one myself... kinda.. upset about it not being Finnegan.....

I took a screenie a little bit ago when i noticed it was "broken"

and after checking, yeah, it just says "blessed" now...
  6. AmdusciasLS

AmdusciasLS Guest

Thank you all for your help! :)