1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Rares and Events Lot 2! Atlantic.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Tangled Metal, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Here is lot number 2

1. Bids will ONLY be accepted in the thread, by PM or by e-mail to [email protected] No exceptions.
    2. If a broker is used on any item, it will be a broker chosen and agreed upon by both parties. Buyer will pay ALL brokerage fees. No exceptions.
    3. If the item is over 100 Mil and a broker is not used I will place runes for sale at 100 Mil each and item will be traded in window once item is paid for
    4. Buyer is responsible for Transfer to their Shard.
    5. All high bids will have names of bidders listed. NO private bids.
    If you do not agree to ALL of the above, please do not bid on any items. There are buyouts on the items. The buyouts are non-negotiable and I have no interest in trades. Yes, the buyouts are high. Gold only please. All of the auctions will end October 1st unless otherwise noted. Delivery and pickup will need to be set up at close of auction. I will have more items being listed daily. I will also have a vendor set up at my house with some of the lower end rares. Runes will be dropped at all major banks. Happy bidding!

1. I Was Part Of The Cove Militia That Destroyed The Tome Of Curses (Fancy Shirt) (~40) (*) (buyout 50 mil)
    2. Crude Corroded Manacles (~150-200 total dropped both directions across all shards) (buyout 125 mil)
    3. Ruined Miasma Recipe Scroll (buyout 35 mil)
    4. Eclipsed Void Mesanna Cream Pies (~50) (buyout on each is 25 mil)
    5. Year Of The Tiger Moon Bag (25) (buyout is 25 mil)
    6. To Cutie Patootie from EM Cyno Razik! (Valentines Season 8) (buyout is 150 mil)

Attached Files:

2. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

(1) I bid 30,000 Lockpicks :)

3. Athelas

Athelas Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd i'd like to pay the buyout on the tiger moon bag please.

4. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

Thanks, it is yours. I will try to log in this evening and set up a vendor at my house for you. I am in Central Time Zone. Please PM me and we can set up a meet.

5. shushu

shushu Sage
    Stratics Veteran

1. I Was Part Of The Cove Militia That Destroyed The Tome Of Curses (Fancy Shirt) (~40) (*) (buyout 50 mil) - 1m
    6. To Cutie Patootie from EM Cyno Razik! (Valentines Season 8) (buyout is 150 mil) - 1m

6. Tangled Metal

Stratics Veteran

7. Prime.

Prime. Sage
    Stratics Veteran

6) 5 Million

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!