1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rares: Coal Armor, double blessed black sandals + mare apron

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Turdburglar, May 1, 2008.

1. Turdburglar

Turdburglar Guest

Since my other thread kept getting hijacked by rares terrorists...

Selling ringmail coal armor. Double blessed black sandals. Double blessed mare colored half apron. Great Lakes shard. Please offer, I need to get a chr transfer token asap.

[​IMG]

Here's a picture of the loot... also compared next to a shadow iron set.

2. first of all, no one hijacked your thread. Secondly, you never implied the items were for sale, only that you wanted a PC which I gave you [​IMG]

and the mare apron, I dunno. Im on GL too whats your char name? send me a PM and we can meet.

3. Turdburglar

Turdburglar Guest

hehe... sorry about implying it was only a PC... I thought I put later in the thread that I was selling too to get a transfer token.

It was hijacked by the person wanting an exceptional axe... like 3 people responded to that =)

Anywho...

4. I believe they replied in reference to your thread topic. But they did not do it intentionally.

5. Turdburglar

Turdburglar Guest

I know... i'm just trying to make a joke =) It doesn't bother me all that much... and the last person even said someone should buy my stuff!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That was me, I was trying to help!!