1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Rares Collection

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Evelyn_Marie, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Evelyn_Marie

Evelyn_Marie Guest

I have a rares collection that I want to sell. One of the items is a key which reads "An Interior House Door Key" This is a key from way back... I also have a blue colored "Glass" and a green colored "Glass", both empty. All of my items are on the Baja. There's also some oddities like a green thorn that is labeled "arrow" and some orange petals that are labeled "feathers". I'm working on a complete list which I'll put up on a web site at a later date.
  2. Skyler

Skyler Guest

I left a book in front of your steps a while back. The book is locked down now on your steps, but I can't access it. I don't know if you left a reply in it. It was left by my other char, Bryndel. Please contact me either way about it's contents.

Thank you,