1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Rares Collector Festival on Chesapeake

Discussion in 'Ethereal Void Imperium' started by Demonous, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Demonous

Demonous Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Feb 13, 2006
    Every 4 months or so, a certain shard hosts a rare collectors festival where all the main rare collectors come from every shard and buy/sell/trade rares with each other, these events started a few years ago and so far there have been 3 on the atlantic shard, 1 on the lake superior shard, 1 on the europa shard, and most recently 1 on the great lakes shard, the next one is scheduled to take place on the pacific shard sometime in april, I am interested in hosting the one following this for the chesapeake shard, I'll have to think of which house to use to rent out free vendors to all the rares people. During these festivals, there are often mini events held that nooby characters can participate in because people usually transfer characters that dont have any skills and can't recall, so if any guild wanted to do a mini event for them or can think of one that would not require a certain level of skill to do, please post any ideas here. I would really like all the main rare collectors see chesapeake and have a good time here, the last festival had a huge turnout with probably 80 to 100 people participating.