1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rares Fest item/Origan check list

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fraggles, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Fraggles

Fraggles Guest

at every rares fest we usally have somthing similar to this thread. where we can ask questions about items being sold on the vendors if we are unable to get people at the fest to anwer for us...so here is my question
    Where did the mercenarly bottles of alcohol come from and are they still able to be obtained? i see they are selling for cheep so im thinking you can still get them? they are neat so i have bought a couple sets just wondering where they come from
  2. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Dec 2, 2008
    The Bottles of Liquor/wine/ale are still obtainable and can be looted from Merchant / Pirate ships for those who have the High Seas Booster. 23 Different types, each Liquor smuggler cache comes with 20 or so consumable bottles and one non-consumable connected style for deco purposes.