1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rares Fest Vendors 1/22 - 12am ET

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Lord Gareth, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Rares Fest Vendors 1/22

Rares Fest vendors will be given out this Saturday the 22nd. I will be able to rent vendors from 12:15am - 12:45am ET for those players who are online. (I work at 8am on the 22nd so I cant stay on long. If you are lucky enough to catch me online today before 4pm ET I might set them up for you)

After that feel free to contact Lady WildStar, Sheila or Mirt for vendor rentals, they have access to the accounts. If they will be on late night tonight then I will have them post their time availability here.

WildStar - 8040775
    Sheila - 151699391
    Mirt - 573882459
    Gareth - 267944224

1. NO naked vendors (If you make a naked vendor you will be banned from all vendor malls, auction house and your vendor will be covered in gozas)

2. You may move your vendor deed to a spot that does not already have a reserve book on it.

3. Swapping vendor spots with your friend can only be done by Lord Gareth.

4. No stocking harbinger crystals (Don't even complain about it, unless you are willing to take responsibility for player deaths and replace lost items)

5. Have your vendors face outwards

I love this song....I know I'm a loser

[youtube]avcS0aYJ2a8[/youtube]

2. TheMac

TheMac Guest

Why Yes... Yes you are

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

It is quite fascinating watching all of the activity as this builds up to kick off. *tips hat*