1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Rares fetish.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by lupushor, Jul 20, 2011.

1. lupushor

lupushor Guest

To avoid hijacking someone's post, I chose to make this a thread.

The new Character Copy feature enables us to complete any fantasy we had about our rares. Want to doubleclick an item to see what happens? Cut it? Chop it? Use it to grow a beard or just leave it on the ground in Luna? We can do it all on Test Shard. Even more, would you like to see 10 Void Rocks spinning in harmony? Well.....BigEv can do it :).

I only used this so far to check how 4 talking statues would look like in a specific house design, or to make a complete tent. You?

2. Shinobi

Shinobi Guest

Good idea. Everyone here who has a rare that has the slightest possibility of doing something needs to test it.

3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Hmmm very interesting idea LOL........:gee:

4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I'd love people to post the results as well to share with the community.

5. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I am still afraid to use this feature. LOL

6. lupushor

lupushor Guest

This feature had a little scary incident - after copying, the spellbook of original character went poof (but GMs were able to track it in some Temporary character data as they explained it to me - this happened to me with a 7modded scrapper). But they fixed it and now it's 100% safe, I used it alot and I heard pvpers of Atl use it 24/7 to solve their endless.... differences-in-oppinion-about-each-other.

7. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hey it only took me five years to get brave enough for character transfer. It will come...