1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Auction] Rares, Rubble, Server and Event Items !! Will Travel To You !

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Jasonleebeck, Sep 11, 2008.

1. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Items are on Great Lakes. WILL TRANSFER TO YOU !!!!. All I ask is to split the cost of x-fer to your shard. I'll be bringing everything with me if I need to go to another shard for a sale, please post bids here only, bids will end on the 'reasonable price' scale. More will be added as I find it until I leave my home shard of Great Lakes. If I'm on a shard where I have things, I'll add them here and in the appropriate shard selling forum.

Please keep all bids in this thread, no pm or icq bids accepted

Rubble Flowers next to Manacles Sold.

Link to GL Trade forum w/list of 60+ great ring and brac's

1 mil. for the runebook
    2 mil. for the rubble rock piece
    9 mil. for the thin hay
    28 mil. for the Crude Corroded Manacles

2. yanaki2

yanaki2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 26, 2008
    if you get to chessy, origin or napa let me know and ill buy the thin hay for 9 mil
  3. Jasonleebeck

Jasonleebeck Guest

Atm, I have a bid for the manacles at 28 mil from Wraith and that's on L. Austin. I unfortunately had some rl emergencies and work that has stopped me from delivering. I actually intend on hitting Chessy and Napa along my journeys, when?, depends on how all this goes :).