1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] rares

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Ironhand1, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Ironhand1

Ironhand1 Guest

I was thinking of selling some of my "rares" for gold only (at least to me they are rare) and reinvesting what i have to get some new/different ones. I am not selling right now, but may be soon to refresh what I have. (I would be willing to sell now, but I am little nervous with all the dupe talk that is on here, so i will wait a little bit longer).

I am looking for what you believe is an accurate price or range for these items.

Rainment of Zesslar Guard (sp)
    Inedible snark steak
    Europa gold guard sash blessed
    2 bright white guard sashes
    2 normal white
    10 various colors of sashes from around the shards (no idea if some colors are worth more than others)
    Sand miner sash
    partison of chaos sash
    (didn't realize i was collecting guard sashes until now)
    blaze halloween event shirt from baja
    4 pieces of wheat in a box 1000+stones
    a small statuette in a box (the kind you find on ratmen)
    spam
    various colored armor and ingots with no label (old npc stuff)
    blood spawn (the old necro reg- think that is the right name for it)
    full valentine's day bags
    full bags with the ask answer ball
    portable ballot box

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for your help.

Iron

2. feath

feath Guest

Cant help you with prices, but once you have a range on some of these, i will bid.

3. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Which shard?

4. Teufel_Hund

Teufel_Hund Guest

Rainment of Zesslar Guard (sp) 40 mill
    Inedible snark steak
    Europa gold guard sash blessed 10 to 15 mill
    2 bright white guard sashes 1-5
    2 normal white 1-5
    10 various colors of sashes from around the shards (no idea if some colors are worth more than others) 1-5
    Sand miner sash 20-30
    partison of chaos sash 15-25
    (didn't realize i was collecting guard sashes until now)
    blaze halloween event shirt from baja35-50
    4 pieces of wheat in a box 1000+stones
    a small statuette in a box (the kind you find on ratmen)
    spam 5
    various colored armor and ingots with no label (old npc stuff) armor I sell for about 500k per ingots 500k min depending on color
    blood spawn (the old necro reg- think that is the right name for it)
    full valentine's day bags 3-5
    full bags with the ask answer ball how much you gonna give me for takin them?
    portable ballot box 500k to a mill

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

All i can really help with price wise is spam at 5 mill

6. kray2s

kray2s Guest

I am into food rares (as least this sounds foodish) can anyone tell me more about this maybe a picture??

thanks

if u get a p/c and wish to sell i may be interested in the purchase of this :)

7. Ironhand1

Ironhand1 Guest

the snark steak is from a europa event (I was there and got it, but don't remember the event). I think there were about 6 total given out maybe a few more, maybe a few less.

It is simple peace really. It is a renamed cooked rib. I havn't seen anymore since the event. If you wanted to look at it, just pm and we can set a time. My place is in fel though, so bring a newb character with nothing on him (my house is close to a pvp area).

Oh, my pieces are on legends, but I travel to ATL frequently. When i do decide to sell, it could be on either shard. I would also accept trades of event items i don't have.

I am about a week away from posting a final list for sale.

And thank you guys for the price checks.

8. kray2s

kray2s Guest

For the snark steak - there is a price listed in thomas's event thread that is locked near the top of the forum i think (pls dbl check), thatit is in the list with 45m next to it!

*has a week to start saving up*