1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Rate The House Above You Thread!!

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Velvathos, May 28, 2009.

1. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Okay, here is something fun for us to do.. This is thread where we will rate our home designs on Pacific, both customization and decoration wise.. You may take more than one picture of a house of course, it can be any house from Pacific, you can post your own if you wish.. The rating will be from a 1 or a 10..

I will go first..

[​IMG]

So now somebody will give this a rating, and post another picture of a house for the next person to rate!

The goal of this is to get people out and about.. People may begin to compete and hopefully all the other shards will pick this up and we could all be rivals in house designing

2. Hmm. I'd say a 6 for the one above. It just seems like too much wall & roof to me.

Here's mine (Had to use 2 pics as 1 can't capture the whole house):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SchezwanBeefy

SchezwanBeefy Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I give Conor's a 7/10. I really like the bridge you have!!
    Here's my home, south of trinsic by the coast. A little cut off but I'm sure you get the idea, right?

[​IMG]

4. Leira of Asrai

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I would rate Beefy's place: 7/10

I like the waterfall in the front and the outdoor retreat on the second level. I think the structure is too much walls and not enough dimensions. Also, the front stairs go straight up to the wall and should at least end at a small porch. There is nowhere for visitors to stand when knocking on the door.

Here is my home, or was my home.
    [​IMG]

5. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

I give Leira a 10/10. Here's Baron's house.

[​IMG]

6. Ooguk [Cove]

Ooguk [Cove] Guest

That is not my house that is the W*K Guildhouse and I was Afk When u all came in. I talked to the owner and he cleared the friends list so that is the only time ul ever see my corpse again.

7. Until someone else kills you and gets a screenshot.....:thumbsup:

8. Velandra

Velandra Guest

A newbie from my guild slayed his war horse!

Okay.. so he didn't actually fight back.. but still!

9. Budweiser

Budweiser Guest

AFK?? why do you say something in my journal.. and no you where not afk dood. get real. we chased your dumb a s s into the house like always.

Besides stick to TOPIC Baron. House design. I simply posted a pic of what I thought was your house since you run to it most of the time.