1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Raw materials for cloth?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Podolak, Jun 6, 2009.

1. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Woh OK it has been a LONG LONG time since I have needed to actually harvest the materials to make bolts of cloth. However, I am looking to move my Siege character to some crafting skills. (he is only GM Miner). Where is the most relatively stress free place to pickup materials to turn into cloth?

Thanks all for any input...another BOD collector coming your way.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

cloth is made from wool or cotton, spun on a spinning wheel and woven on a loom. Safest place to do it is in Delucia, but first you have to get there, through the passage. Sheep and tailor shop with wheel and loom both there.
    Next choices are Yew sheep fields or Skara cotton fields. Cotton field on Moonglow can be more risky, but I've gotten there and back unscathed when I've gone there so far.

3. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Alright, so Del is still the safest then. Got it.

I had considered Yew or Skara fields but don't feel like dying more than I collect!

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well no place IS safe on Siege, per say, but of all the areas Delucia still offers more of everything IN one place, all the sheep thus all the wool, all that ore, all the wood etc.

And a healer hut in case some one or something DOES kill you, the bank right there to stow it all in ..a paradise of raw resources waiting to be gathered.