1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RBG Auction

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Sir Ophid of Yew, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Is RBG going to have another auction tonight to make up for the power outage? Offer items that didn't sell, accept more items, etc...

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

2. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

My apologies for my absence during recent auctions, my kids are kicking butt in Allstars for baseball and softball my daughters team has won the district championship and is moving onto the state level this Thursday and my sons team plays for thier respective district title this Sat. It's been a month of nonstop tournament action for our household. I'm anxious to get back to business and will hopefully have a great tale of little league glory to share with you all next week! See you guys soon. Special thanks to Joe and the gang for carrying on in my absence.

Mirt and Emma Silvermane like this.
  3. Avo

Avo Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Congratz man! I wish your daughter and son the best of luck in their upcoming games bro. Have Fun out there!!!

4. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Guardians Gate /RBG Auction Tommorrow Night 9pm EST! looking forward to getting back in the saddle! Everyone come on out anvisit us, bring those goods for sale! As always no fees, 10m lotto, 50/50 drawing, and atms will all be stocked and ready to go for tommorrow will be a special night as we bid farewell to UO Automap as rl has called him away from the game for a while. Without map, we would've been closed up for the past weeks and we cannot express our gratitude for his dedication and hard work while I was away! we will be taking items beginning at 8:30pm with gates provided from Luna. See you all tommorrow night!

5. Sir Ophid of Yew

Sir Ophid of Yew Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This sounds wonderful.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2