1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) RBG Uniform?

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by 4gregu, Mar 6, 2013.

1. 4gregu

4gregu Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

At every RBG event, Commander Gwen comments on those wearing their RBG uniform. Can anyone tell/show me what this consists of? And do you wear it during the entire event? Or just in the beginning?

2. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master

I am not entirely sure. I think there are examples of things in Serpent's hold on various NPCs but they are a little confusing - I don't know if some are for specific roles or what have you. I'm not 100% sure what shade of red it is either. It might be worth raising at the event tonight.

3. SlobberKnocker

SlobberKnocker Slightly Crazed

uniforms show guild pride. tko used to wear the hooded shroud with tokuno red apron, quiver and head pieces. looked cool when 6-10 were lined up together.

4. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There is a book on a table at the Assembly Hall of the Guard in Serpents Hold. It talks about Guard conduct, uniform, etc. I guess at each event members are awarded merits as well as demerits based on their actions such as following the commanders orders, wearing uniform, how you conduct yourself around your fellow guard, etc.. Based on this system of merits/demerits you are either rewarded with promotion or demoted within the guard.

Originally there were I think 4 classes for the guard if I remember correctly (Spell casters, Fighters, Tamers, Archers). Around Serpents hold you will find their corresponding buildings (bases) with examples of the uniforms they wear. I think there are generally 3 displayed representing lower to higher rank.

Everyone starts as a private I believe with the basic uniform. I assume promotions lead ya to the next rank and uniform.

Its been a while since I've attended events and then there is the whole blackrock addiction thing and hearing voices and something about burnt villages, but I digress. So it might be better to simply ask Commander Gwen for a more accurate explanation.

5. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

weees misses you Lady Cat

Calkano likes this.
  6. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman

If I'm not mistaken, there was an RBG event where the 4 classes split up to go find their respective bases in Serpent's Hold. A fellow archer and I went to the archer's base, where an NPC (or mannequin type thing?) had the "official" uniform on. The task from the Commander (Foxx or Gwen) was to duplicate the uniform for the next event (and, presumably, all others after).

The archer's suit is all grey studded leather with a red cap. I think warriors were platemail, mages were leather, and tamers were...who knows. My current uniform is quite simple with little mods. I fully intend to imbue a solid uniform for the archer once the armor re-vamp is all figured out.

7. Lady CaT

Stratics Veteran

Aww thanks. I still around daily, just no more EM events for me. I've scheduled a bunch of dental work instead...lol.

8. whiterabbit

Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

TEETH WERK BEEES NO FUNZ

9. Lady CaT

Stratics Veteran

Aye. When you rather have an orc mage working on your teeth than following Commander Gwen, something is clearly wrong!

#9 Lady CaT, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
    whiterabbit likes this.
  10. whiterabbit

meees swoory mebe goblin teeft guy woos bees better? Wees eben clunks yoos wift big hammer so yoos noes feels anyting

#10 whiterabbit, Mar 8, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2013
  11. Lady CaT

Stratics Veteran

I didn't even know you little guys could lift hammers! I thought you could only lift 1 scoop of ice cream, 2 scoops max!

whiterabbit likes this.
  12. whiterabbit

beeesd majik hammers an wees gotta drinks white poshuns 1st

13. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

Here da uniforms dey got up in da serp place. Mees not sure what different ones meen. Mebe fancy mees higher up, or mebe it just means dey kno how ta dress better. Mees also show where dey bees found. Dey also werkin on healer clothin too.
    it goes fighter mages tamers archers

fighters.JPG mages.JPG tamers.JPG archers.JPG archers

fighters.JPG mages.JPG tamers.JPG archers.JPG

Padre Dante likes this.
  14. whiterabbit

GIRKLE NUBBY

15. Ashlynn_L

Ashlynn_L Lore Master

I might just wear the Tamer armour. I mean I can get a pet wolf or pixie, and it's not like I have magery anyway!

I'm not sure what shade of red that is though. Can anyone tell me?

16. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Ashlynn I think the shade would be "rasberry":p

17. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

mees not sure what da numbers fer da red are. Mees jus use da normal dye tub and keep at it till it look right. Da special red no look right.

18. Padre Dante

Padre Dante Journeyman

Fantastic job here, [Nubby?]! I agree, I'm not sure what the different uniforms for a given class mean. I'm with you that it must be for the different promotion levels, though maybe the Captain will need to give us a refresher on that (i.e. which levels require the new uniforms)? Seems that the "Depooty" Ozog should be wearing gold by now! He did get a decent promotion last month, if memory serves me right.

Aramathia / Wotan von Asgard

19. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Ohhh! Ozog wud lookie goos inz gold! :cheerleader:

~ Icky Rotblossom ~

20. Calkano

Calkano Journeyman
    PITMUCK

Mees bees recruit still and mees wear da middle fighter uniform and da commander lady jus give mees nod, so mebe goblin exempt cuz it hard ta git tings in our size