1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

RBG Wedding Invite!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by D.Blackmoore, Sep 30, 2009.

1. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wedding Invitation!

The Royal Britannian Guards would like to cordially invite any and all who wish to partake in the joining of two kindred souls, a union of holy alliance as Lord Merel Squirrel weds Lady Jamila. On Saturday October 3rd at 9pm est the two will be wed along the Crystal Fens just outside of Luna's East Gate.

[​IMG]

EM Vladmiere is set to officiate as all are welcome to join in the fun. Reception to be held immediately following the ceremony inside the home. Food, ale and drunken bridesmaids abound! Group trip to Stygian Abyss to follow with the champ to be determined by the wedding couples choosing!

2. TheMac

TheMac Guest

I hope emma doesn't get drunk. that would be scary.:eyes:

3. Hinotori

Hinotori Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

She squeels a lot and giggles all the time when drunk. Just like her normal self but turned up to 10. You really need to get into vent when she's drinking.

4. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

whatever .. I do not! but then juno on the other hand .. she calls and sings to voicemails when shes drunk .. mmmmhmmm Good luck squirrel your gonna need it youve got a real live one .. LMAO .. haha love ya juno :)

Good Luck And Happy New Lives To You Both
    Luv Always
    Emma

5. Gowron

Gowron Guest

Should we start a pool as to which drunken maiden shall propose marriage to Emma during the reception?

6. Hinotori

Stratics Veteran

Heck, if Mike didn't have to work, I'd have him interrupt with "I object! She's drunk and carrying my child"

7. Emma Silvermane

Emma Silvermane Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

LMAO Thats Too Funny Ryo About Mike .. Lmao

8. Gowron

Gowron Guest

heck, we might be able to get Tib on to say "I'm drunk and I'm carrying her child"

9. Neutron Bomb

Neutron Bomb Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Lol, it'd be awesome if Tib would make it.

10. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I OBJECT! I OBJECT! I OBJECTED! and guess what? He ain't good enough for him! Yes you did read that right.

11. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

I would like to thank everyone that attended the wedding of Squirel and I. It was a very joyous occassion that i was glad to share with so many of you. Squirel put so much hard work into planning this wedding and i am very gratfull of that, i am a very lucky woman to have him as my UO hubby! Special thanks to Daria Blackmoore, Emma, Bear, Ryo,all my RBG friends!!!Thank you Nanoc and Phoenix for the lovely gift and words of encouragement for what follows. Squirel told me to put in an extra ty for him because i cant cook and the meals will come in handy!:blushing: Thank you Kenndrix and Lootu for your gift as well , it will make our newlywed life much easier. Thank you Greyylene for your gift it was very thoughtful and will be put to good use. To everyone else that i may not have called by name, it filled my heart with joy to see you support me and Squirel. It never will be forgotten and i hope to some day return the favor.

12. RuthieJ

RuthieJ Guest

Oh finally all the screenshots of fun to be had at the wedding. Oppss sorry i must be seeing things.

13. Hinotori

Stratics Veteran

I apparently cant use a screenshot program to save my life. I only have a couple, none of which are any good. I'll have to practice with that thing, or next time just keep hitting the button.