1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re: $100,000 UO Marketing Challenge.Winner Poll

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Jun 25, 2008.

?

Who Should Win?

1. Kiminality

3 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. Kaj

1 vote(s)
    4.2%
  3. NewThunder

9 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Flame

5 vote(s)
    20.8%
  5. SilentFoxXy

4 vote(s)
    16.7%
  6. Fink

2 vote(s)
    8.3%
  7. Kratos Aurion

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Based on this:

The Challenge find the best way to Advertise UO, and and show how it could work.

Areas must be Covered:

1. Increasing player base of all UO shards.

2. Creative , Fun , can even show off your large guilds.

3. Must be under $ 100,000 US dollars

4. No advertising any site on stratics , just mention costs and plans. ( this is based on any site or advertisers you may use ) Of course you can advertise UO on Stratics ( I would think)

5. Cartoons . TV , Radio , Web , Viral , ect...

5. All media types are ok.

Prizes:

1st prize :

1 month paid UO GameCode
    2 Million gold any shard ( will need help from brokers)

2nd prize :

1 million gold ( will need help from brokers)

3rd prize

500k gold ( will need help from brokers)

I am the one offering prizes , EA/ UO /Stratics is in no way involved ( unless they want) , if any other guild / players want to donate to add to the totals PM me , this is my way of clearing my stuff out , as to I am all but quiting UO , unless something huge changes my mind ( Smacks Draconi , Wake up..... j/k) , ohh yea this is not a scam , its only for FUN and I will give prizes..Thank you and have fun..

Rules:

Must be legal ( no email spammage) and not go against any TOS / ROC based on UO/EA /Stratics . Agree this is for fun only , but maybe something good can come of it.Will take submissions until June 21 2008 , the start a poll for the best 5 with top 3 winning...

http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?p=77235#post77235
    ----------------------------------------------------------------

2. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

i think newthunder should win so he can buy another luna house and set it private.

3. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

If I win, the gold will be used as part of a prize for my next Scavenger hunt on legends, likely July 4th weekend.

4. RoseBlue

RoseBlue Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I voted for Flame : i like her/his proposals.

PS : i'd so much like to get 2M gold :p can't believe it when i read here (often) on stratics that players "have too much gold" !!! that the game needs "gold sinks" rolleyes: and the like...
    i'm so sick of killing monsters for GOLD (and then spend it right away on ONE item, or ONE pet) :bored:

btw i think this is a real issue for newbies : if you haven't enough gold, how can you really think about playing the game ?
    how can you afford "good suits" or artys ?
    how can you afford being killed ???

(of course i was meaning "real newbies" :lol: does this species still exist ? :D)