1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

re-activating founders...

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by Guest, Feb 21, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was just curious as to how we go about reactivating founders account before the march amistey thing?

Every time I try to go to thesimsonline.com site, I click on my account and "Subscription Info".. I see where it says EALand and when I try to click on "subscribe now".. I get the message "Sorry. This page is currently unavailable. Please try again later."

Do I have to just keep trying??? I don't mind having my founders account as a free one since all my sims I usually play are on my other account.

2. MandiK

MandiK Guest

I reactivated my account last night, but I did it underneath the EA Land one, I did it on the regular Sims Online one and it worked just fine.

3. Inge Jones

Inge Jones Guest

Yes the EA Land one doesn't work yet. Use the Sims Online subscription link, it all ends up in the right place.

4. HoTDeViL

HoTDeViL Guest

all you have to do is to log in the game with your old account info.
    the game will register you automatically back and add a 14 days free trial
    after that go to
    http://player.thesimsonline.ea.com/account_management.jsp
    and renew your subscription (paymentinfo) in your account.
    the old TSO (ea-land isnt available now)

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I've seen returning players in here very upset at being considered a "free account" for the first two weeks. Hopefully thats been "fixed", otherwise you won't be able to make any money or much else that you want to do for two weeks. Just wanted you to know so you don't get a big shock. [​IMG]

6. <blockquote><hr>

I've seen returning players in here very upset at being considered a "free account" for the first two weeks. Hopefully thats been "fixed", otherwise you won't be able to make any money or much else that you want to do for two weeks. Just wanted you to know so you don't get a big shock. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I was wondering... why don't we have full access to the game, as a 14 days trial, before being considered as "free" accounts.

Straight from the beginning, it's heavily restricted. Not allowing people to trial the game to it's full advantage.

7. MandiK

MandiK Guest

They gave me the 14 day free trial starting yesterday, but once I clicked 'change billing method' in the same place you subscribe to the game again, I entered my credit card info, and within a couple hours I was premium.

I just started back yesterday and this morning, I started being able to visit all lots, etc...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

yep.. alas I decided to pay my membership dues again and within a couple hours I was premium again [​IMG] and just in time to do some work in AV before they closed it too! rofl !! Thankfully it hadn't been 90 days since I cancelled so my sim was still there [​IMG]