1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Re: being constructive on stratics?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Elisa Catskills, Apr 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry, Syrus, but I don't understand why our threads celebrating one another's positive attributes can be deemed "too personal" or "not constructive" while there are threads on this board asking if "anyone has seen so and so, look at my rl pictures, i just had a baby, let's meet at six flags, finish this sentence game, etc." I have grounds to believe that Veese and I are being targeted based on biased predispositions.
  2. Podolak

Podolak Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 18, 2008
    Here is a link to the "Stratics Rules of Conduct". Please thoroughly read before making any additional posts.

Replying to a topic that has been locked is also inappropriate. However, you are welcome to create new threads that adhere to the RoC or reply to existing threads in ways that adhere to the RoC.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.