1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re-Elected to Office - Moonglow Events and Projects

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by York_Siege, Dec 8, 2013.

1. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

It’s Official; I am running unopposed for the Governor of Moonglow.
    In related news I would am pleased to Announce that Kattasrophe and Talia have been appointed as Moonglow Event planners and official hosts. This means they will be taking on the most of the duties of planning and hosting the events. I will have some hand in the matter but the overall credit and recognition should go to them. I still have positions opens for other town officials – such as a security team. I will announce a general event schedule but Talia will post the details.
    I wanted to let the citizens know what I have planned for the town this upcoming term. First we will continue the events; we will plan one a month. We would welcome any other governors in on the planning and of an upcoming event. Please message me if you are interested. I will not have as much control into the events and will focus more on building infrastructure. A few places will be; a Rune Library, More Vendors, PvP arena, and more.
    With that said, I will not be actively seeking to open a trade agreement. It is simple; the gold would be best used to stimulate the player based economy. This is done by working on projects and throwing parties. The town will be shopping for a great deal of items to make the projects come together. Any donations to the town can be made at the Golden Pickaxe Vendors (see pic below – also the secret Santa Drop off). I would much rather see the gold stay in the player’s hands. I will make posts for what we can’t find in game.
    Concerning Donations to the town; I have taken an ideal from Chesapeake and set up a donation vendors. There are books for sale at various prices and the proceeds will be used to help fund events and projects. So if you like the events and projects planned and want to contribute please stop by the Golden Pickaxe vendor. (pic below)

Moonglow Event Schedule - December​
    · The will be a Holiday Spectacular Hosted by the newly appointed Event Planners Kattasrophe, and Talia. Talia Has posted the details (see thread http://stratics.com/community/threads/moonglow-holiday-festival-12-21.308391/#post-2337645) This includes A Secret Santa (you must give to receive – cutoff date 19th), Fire and Ice Snowball Fight, and more…

· On Wednesdays nights I will be doing readings beginning at 9 pm east coast. This Wednesday I will be throwing a small celebration at Moonglow Bank around 7pm east.

· The Town is currently working out the details on a LARGE SCALE!! PVP BATTLE!!! It will be Monumental…. I will keep you posted when I get the rest worked out.

Attached Files:

2. Spiffykeen

Spiffykeen Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran Safe Haven

Not sure if I can make it to the get together tonight, but congrats on your continued governor-ship. I will try to be there if I get supper ready in time :p

3. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

What, .. uhh.. yeah,... no... What?...