1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re: Elmer Fudd...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Sir Morder, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Not sure why the other posts were deleted, but i have apologized to Elmer in pm and am now doing so publically. I am in no way whatsoever implying that Fudd is a scammer. I was apparantly under false impressions. I feel Elmer needs the help before we lose another siege member. So if anyone could sell Fudd what he needs im sure it would be greatly appreciated. And again, sorry for any misunderstandings...

2. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Thanks Sir Mordor, your a good egg! I knew it had to be a misunderstanding, glad there are good folks like you still out there on siege....I appriciate this greatly!

and everything is squared away, everything is worked out with EA,, and for now!!

Anyone who has my Red Elmer Fudd Friended to your house, please unfriend him for now untill further notice, I just want to make sure all is well completly

Thanks Fudd