1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Re-Forging question about luck pieces... Is it possible?

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Aldric, Feb 24, 2014.

1. Aldric

Aldric Journeyman

I am trying to make a weapon to fit my Tamer suit.

What I need: -130 luck
    -lmc 4
    -Spell Channeling
    -Phys resist 15
    -Poison resist 15

I tried to re-forge with Bronze Runic as following: powerful +Grand Artifice + Inspired Artifice (Auspicious/of Fortune) and only got 130 luck, lmc 4, then imbue Spell Channeling (Came with fc -1) and both resist.

I was wondering if only with reforging I could get the luck 130, lmc 4 and spell channeling (without fc -1 penalty)? THEN imbue both resist. I thought about reforging as powerful +Grand Artifice + Inspired Artifice (Auspicious/of Fortune) + Exalted artifice + Sublime Artifice (Arcane/of Wizardry). Would it work for what I want (luck 130, lmc 4 and spell channeling (without fc -1 penalty))?

Shield is the same...

I need: -Brittle
    -140 or 150 luck
    -lmc 4
    -Spell Channeling
    -FC 1
    -on free slot if possible don't really care.

I tried to re-forge with Copper Runic as following: powerful + Structural +Grand Artifice + Inspired Artifice (Auspicious/of Fortune) and only got Brittle, 140 luck, lmc 4, then imbue Spell Channeling (Came with fc -1) and FC 1 .to nulify fc penalty.

I was wondering if only with reforging I could get the brittle, luck 140, lmc 4 and spell channeling (without fc -1 penalty)? THEN imbue FC 1 to get it real not to nulify penalty. I thought about reforging as Structural + powerful +Grand Artifice + Inspired Artifice (Auspicious/of Fortune) + Exalted artifice + Sublime Artifice (Arcane/of Wizardry). Would it work for what I want (brittle, luck 140, lmc 4 and spell channeling (without fc -1 penalty))?

I off course enhance weapon and Shield with golden after.

Thank you for the help!
    Aldric

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Sorry, spell channel always comes with fc -1, It takes 2 properties to get it without.
    sc ( fc -1 )+ FC 1

3. Aldric

Aldric Journeyman

I was just wondering if from reforging it is possible to get 3 mods luck, lmc4 and Sc without penalty...

I guess answer is no right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

4. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Again like petra said, luck + lmc4 + Sc WITHOUT penalty is really 4 mods, not 3.
    And like i told you, if you are making it for a tamer, dont bother with the FC penalty, with protection you will always have FC 0. (Faster casting cant get negative numbers)