1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Imbuing] Re-imbued mods

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Wolfways, Oct 2, 2009.

1. Wolfways

Wolfways Guest

If you imbue an item with 5 mods and one of them is say...physical resist 10%, can you later imbue the piece again to replace it with a higher value physical resist?

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

yes all other rules apply though like it cant go over cap and cant be reimbued if its been enhanced etc

3. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, if you imbue something with 5 mods, you can go back, select one of those 5, and either raise OR lower that mod.

4. You can also do this with found loot - imbuing with mods to get into the 40%-60% success range.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i am at 115 and i started just using loot at about 80 but at the high levels you want a success range a little higher ! in my opinion ! also a good trick to use at high level is collect loot with non imbuing toons then have them unravel leaving you with loot at 200+ for imbuing! cuts the sorting time down and makes it go a lot faster! plus gives you residue and the other items will give you essence or better usually